10 things you need to know about Belfast’s first ever Ginger Festival
Ten things you Need to Know about Belfast’s First ever Ginger Festival
The event organised by Ginger Media NI will be a block party inside and outside Aether & Echo on Lower Garfield Street on Saturday 11th February. The festival will begin at 1pm and run until 10pm, before you grab yourself a ticket here’s ten things you need to know.
- The street festival will be both child and dog friendly with entertainment for the littlest gingers 😉
- There will be a ‘red’ themed menu on offer from Aether & Echo
- Ginger and Carrot Cocktails will be available to fit in with the theme
- Ginger discount Cards will be on sale on from Wednesday 11th January offering discount to card holders for 15 plus Belfast businesses
- There will be entertainment all day - everything from music, performances to drinks demos with a special guest host
- This will be the biggest gathering of Gingers in Ireland in 2017
- Cancer Focus Northern Ireland will be giving out FREE Suncream at the door
- Tickets cost £5.50 and this gets you a free drink on entry as well as a ‘Ginger Goodie Bag’
- On the day the organisers will be looking for a Ginger King, Queen and Child to be the face of the festival for 2018
- Everyone is welcome, even if you're not a ginger you'll be welcomed with open arms and have the option to 'ginger' yourself on entry!